Accounts Executive -
Nolimit City | Malta
Nolimit is on the look for a young and ambitious individual to join the Malta team and
strengthen our financial department. We are on the verge of expanding our exposure
dramatically in the industry and we need to keep the well-oiled machine running at full pace.
The Accounts Executive position will be the perfect role for those who are in the process of
achieving their ACCA/Financial Degree and wish to be part of a young and exciting company.
If you are a semi-qualified aspiring accountant with iGaming experience, exposure or even simply interest, we need you to come join us in our Malta office and become the next pillar in the growing team!
Who we’re looking for
- Someone to assist with ongoing bookkeeping of the local companies which form part, or which may become part, of the group.
- Assisting the Financial Controller with monthly invoices, consolidation work, Due Diligence and daily business challenges in the financial desk.
- Ongoing cashflow management.
Managing all administrative work related to the local companies which includes:
a. issuing invoices and credit control.
b. processing payments.
c. preparing payroll.
d. posting in the accounting system.
e. liaising with the banks and auditors.
f. assisting the preparation and submitting Vat returns.
g. assisting wirth the prepartion and submitting of other regulatory returns (MFSA, MGA etc.).
- Assist and help lead the setting up and administration of the local office.
Who you are
- You are in the process of achieving a degree in accountancy or equivalent professional qualification – applicants that already hold a degree or full ACCA will also be considered.
- You’re accurate, well organised and have the ability to keep track of tasks and emails.
- Be a people person and enjoy working in an international environment.
- Capable of taking direction of tasks which require no or minimum supervision.
- Have a good sense of humour to help deal with the rest of us here.
- You are someone that doesn’t mind breaking free from daily routines and finds it fun to work on occasional ‘ad-hoc’ challenges that pop up from time to time.
- Have a strong command of the English language and hold good communication skills.
You will join a small team in an organisation which is growing and will be offered a competitive salary. If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join something that promises to be big, send an email with your C.V. and tell us more about you to email@example.com.