Client Support Coordinator -
Nolimit City | Malta
We’re on the lookout for some fresh & bright talent to join our growing commercial team in Malta. This is a great opportunity for someone that’s looking to stretch their legs and expand on their existing skillset. We’re offering a hybrid role unlike no other. Join our dynamic Sales and Support team and be part of the inner works!
The position of Client Support Coordinator will be an instrumental role to Nolimit’s continued success. We strongly believe in managing every client with care and we value customer satisfaction beyond anything else. The person responsible will be someone that is always there to assist, in the good, the bad and the ugly!
Who you are
- You have a strong work ethic and a natural drive to succeed, whilst being well mannered and always composed
- Interested in online gambling, specifically casino (preferably video slots)
- Past or current experience with customer support/account management is a plus
- A close ear to the ground on what’s happening within the gaming industry
- Strong command of the English language, both written and oral. Any additional languages are a definite plus
- Existing experience with using Operator and/or supplier back office tools
- Experience using Jira/Github and or Customer Support tools
- You will be responsible for our helpdesk first line support;
- Help assist customers on how to use our in-house tools, including any training on Back-Office support
- You will respond directly to escalated tickets as well as coordinate internally with colleagues in order to solve any open tickets;
- Ensure client satisfaction whilst maximizing business opportunities;
- Up-sell the existing clients for new products and premium offerings. Work with them to broaden the product footprint within their business
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision (as your skills and knowledge increase);
- Be computer literate with good knowledge of MS office applications. Any previous technical experience will be considered a major plus.
Who we are
A gambling software provider with the operator in focus and the mobile future on our minds. Nolimit is a team of experienced professionals from the gambling industry in Stockholm, Sweden, India and Malta. Our company has derived from hands on work at some of the most successful gambling software providers and operators over the last 10 years. Our mission is to offer a fast, reliable and flexible team that cooperates with a selected few operators, taking gambling software to the next level.
You will join a small team in an organisation which is growing and will be offered a competitive salary. The role also presents significant opportunities for growth within our organisation. If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join something that promises to be big, send an email with your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org