Technical Compliance Officer
Nolimit City | Malta
Our compliance team is looking to expand, and they’re on the lookout for an individual that’s willing to take on the challenge of structuring our technical compliance tasks as well as assist the Department head in delivering on a multitude of active regulatorily tasks which requires a fastidious mind.
We are looking for a Technical Compliance Officer to join our growing team. The candidate must be a proactively organised mind with a hunger for knowledge and more foresight than a Jedi warrior!
Could this be you, the chosen one?
Who you are
- Fluent in English, both in writing and orally.
- Exposed to the iGaming industry or have hands on experience within it. If not, similar tech forward industries will also be considered.
- You come with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with the technical aspects of gaming market regulations.
- You have the ability to think outside the box and have excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- What's more, we expect you are a great communicator with a positive mindset and 'can do' attitude willing to help out as needed as a proactive team player!.
- Works independently and requires little supervision.
- Structured and analytical.
- Assist with translation of regulatory requirements into system and game requirements.
- Be a driving force behind all ongoing game certificate administrative tasks.
- Report to the Technical Compliance Manager.
- Help with identifying technical gaps and propose compliant solution.
- Be part of ongoing communication with product and tech teams in the company.
- Collect input on improvements and coordinate their implementation.
- Support the delivery of projects including the technical implementation of new regulatory requirements.
- Participate in audits by providing support to other teams involved.
- Help organise and administrate a timetable of all annual game certificates across several regulated markets.
The role can be filled in Malta (Hybrid model is allowed).
Who we are
A gambling software provider with the operator in focus and the mobile future on our minds. Nolimit is a team of experienced professionals from the gambling industry in Stockholm, Sweden and Malta. Our company has derived from hands on work at some of the most successful gambling software providers and operators over the last 10 years. Our mission is to offer a fast, reliable and flexible team that cooperates with a selected few operators, taking gambling software to the next level.
You will join a small team in an organisation which is growing rapidly and be significant part of the company’s growth in several key and emerging markets. If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join something that promises to be big, send an email with your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org